- High temp tape, multi-sized value bundle 1/8’’, 1/4’’, 1/2’’, 1’’ with silicone adhesive for masking, soldering,
- HN Polyimide polymers film exhibits an excellent balance of physical, chemical, and electrical properties over a wide temperature range
- With silicone adhesive for easy release and leaves no residue after peel away
- High performance, reliability, and durability, with a unique combination of electrical, thermal, chemical, and mechanical properties
- Wide range of applications for masking circuit boards, soldering, electrical insulation, and splicing wires
ELEGOO 4 Pack High Temp Tape is made from polyimide film with silicone adhesive. They are compatible with a wide temperature range as low as -73°C (-99°F) and as high as 260°C (500°F).
For applications where extremes of heat and vibration are the norm, designers rely on it because of its ability to maintain its unique combination of mechanical properties under the harshest of conditions.
Elegoo Polyimide High-Temperature Resistant Tape
- Automotive sensor and manifolds
- Insulating circuit boards
- Fiber Optics Cable
- High-temperature powder coating
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Wave soldering during circuit board assembly
- 3D Printing
The assortment of 4 Sizes High Temp Tape
Multi-sized high temp tape makes it much easier to wrap sensitive things.No need for doubling up on narrow tape or trimming tape that is too wide. Just grab the right size roll and go.
Strong Silicon Adhesive Protection
No residues left after you peel them off and they always hold tight throughout the tape’s rated temperature range.
Polyimide polymer films provide great insulation and protect the nearby component from excessive heat from the hot air rework.
From insulating circuit boards to high-temperature powder coating, you can use ELEGOO high temp tape in all your projects that involve a harsh heat environment.
1/8 inch high temp tape with 36 yards
1/4 inch high temp tape with 36 yards
1/2 inch high temp tape with 36 yards
1-inch high temp tape with 36 yards