- Cable length: 200 mm, suitable for standard breadboards.
- Pack of 50. Reusable breadboard wire bridge with black connection shoes.
- You can put several bridges next to each other.
- The colored bridge bridges are delivered in a plastic box.
- The 170 contacts breadboard is free of charge.
Elegoo jumper wires for Breadboard.
● The plugs are plugging in and have contact in the breadboard.
● The cables are sorted in 5 colors as shown in the picture.
● 50 M-F jumper wire set
● Delivery Contents: One 170 socket 50 x jumper wires packed in a carton.
||● Length of each wire: 200 mm.
● These insulated, stable wire bridges are reusable.
|● Jumper set for a great price.
● The black sleeves are not glued/melted, so you can solder the plug or change it differently.
||● Very practical accessories for Raspberry and Arduino projects.
● The crimp connections themselves are good and hold tight.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, ELEGOO provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
14 DAYS REFUND & 30 DAYS EXCHANGE FOR ANY REASON
RETURNS FOR REFUND
All returns for refund must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE
All returns for exchange must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, returned with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURN PROCESS AND RETURN EXPENSE STATEMENT
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the address information you need regarding of returning the products. Please place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return through a trackable method.
*Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. Please kindly understand.*
*If the machine was damaged, we will cover the shipping cost for exchange and refund.*
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed and refund you the payment via Paypal.
After the 14-days refund/30-days exchange window has expired, your only recourse regarding the products is through our warranty.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Regarding defective or damaged products, please don't hesitate to contact us at the customer service channels below to acquire technical support, refund or exchange.
For Arduino kits, robots, and other technical support:
email@example.com (North America);
firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe, UK, Asia & Australia)
- For 3D Printer technical support: email@example.com
When contacting our customer service team, buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase (order number from online purchases made through ELEGOO, Amazon or other ELEGOO's authorized resellers), tell us which product you purchased, and describe the problem as clearly as possible through text, images or short videos. This will help our team to process your inquiries and help you solve the problems more efficiently.
Following Conditions Are Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource or second-handed parties