If your Mars Pro printer needs to replace the Z axis motor, please follow the steps below:
Tools you need: 2.0mm Hex Wrench, 2.5mm Hex Wrench, 2.5mm Hex L-Long Wrench, gloves, New motor
Step One: Disassembly
1) Unlock the screws with the 2.5mm Hex L-Long Wrench and take the apical plate off.
2) Unlock the screws with the 2.5mm Hex Wrench and separate the Z axis connecting shaft from the lead screw.
3) Rotate the part as the picture showing and remove it from the lead screw.
4) Unlock the screws with the 2.0mm Hex Wrench and take off the back shell of the printer.
5) Unlock the screws with the 2.5mm Hex Wrench and take off the power switch module.
6) Unlock the screws that lock the motor with the 2.5mm Hex Wrench.
7) Gently unplug the cable port.
Caution：The height of Z-axis connecting shaft must not exceed the top of the rail (the red line).
8) Gently remove the older motor.
9) Unlock the screws with the 2.5mm Hex L-Long Wrench and take off the damping plate.
Step Two: Re-assembly
1) Take on the damping plate with the new motor.
Caution：The orientation of the damping plate should be exactly as the picture shows.
2) Lock the screws with the 2.5mm Hex L-Long Wrench.
3) Lift up the Z-axis connecting shaft and put the lead screw through the hole on the printer and the shaft
4) Use a wrench as a support to prevent the Z-axis connecting shaft from slipping down then lock the screws.
Pay attention to the direction of the motor before tightening the screws.
The side with the port should face the motherboard.
5) Reinstall this part onto the lead screw and lock it with the Z-axis connecting shaft.
6) Reinstall the apical plate and lock the screws with the 2.5mm Hex L-Long Wrench.
7) Reconnect the cable to the port.
8) Reinstall the power switch module and lock the screws with the 2.5mm Hex Wrench.
9) Put the back shell of the printer back on and lock the screws with the 2.0mm Hex Wrench.