If your Mercury Curing Machine needs to replace the light bars, please follow the steps below.
Tools you need: Socket Screw Wrench (2.00mm)
1) Loose the four fixing screws applying the wrench then remove the machine lid.
2) Gently pull the two sides of the screw column to remove light bars.
3) Take the broken light bars down.
4) Take out your new light bars, assemble new light bars. (Be sure to aligh the corresponding hole)
a. Pay attention to the direction of the motherboard when assembling the light bars.
b. The light bars should aligh the two rails when assembling
5) Cover the machine lid then tighten the screws.