Making DIY VR Haptic Gloves For Less Than 50$! ——The Mysticle
Share with you a DIY video posted by The Mysticle, an amazing YouTube channel focusing on Tech, Virtual Reality, and a bit of Vlogging.
They did it! Lucas has created an incredible project that allows us to build our own DIY VR Haptic gloves for less than 50$! In this video, the channel owner will be building this project firing it up, and seeing if it really works. Come along with us on this journey and let's see where it takes us.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 10k ohm 10 pieces potentiometers
- all the 3d printed parts from lucas's website from his github page
- 10 little tiny pulleys
- Elegoo Nano V3.0 Board
Elegoo Nano V3.0 Board used in the project:
THE PROGRAM OPERATION PROCESS
- Building Montage
- Software Side
- The Test
Here are some real descriptions of Elegoo Nano V3.0 Board by the video maker：
- Oh my god, look at them they're so tiny.
- That is so cool that is unbelievable.
- I haven't played around with an qrduino nano yet,
- this is the closest thing l've ever had to an arduino.
- Oh my god, that's so cool.