Tutorial: 3D Printed Arduino Countdown Timer
Find it inconvenient to track time when doing things with strictly limited time such as cooking, self-learning or later urgent arrangements?
Made yourself an Arduino based, 3D Printed Countdown Timer with simple steps!
Learn detail in the instruction below and let no unnecessary extra time slips away with this self-made gadget.
THINGS USED IN THIS PROJECT
- Press the Red Button to adjust the digital
- Press the Black Button to set the time
- Press the White Button to start counting down
- Press the White Button again to pause the countdown
- Long press the White Button to reset time
You can learn how to make this 3D-printed gadget step-by-step in the video below:
DOWNLOAD CODE, SKETCH AND STL. FILES
Download code, sketch and stl. files:👉 http://bit.ly/2ARWbG7
And don't forget to share your makings with us on social networks.