- The Nano is using the chips ATmega328P and CH340, not FT232 as official Arduino, so pls. use the driver from the above link.
- It is the smallest, complete, and breadboard-friendly board. It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with a smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
- The Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected for the highest voltage source.
The Elegoo Nano Board is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328P and it works with a mini USB cable.
The Elegoo Nano can be powered via USB connection, 6-12V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27).
The Elegoo Nano has a variety of facilities for communicating with a PC or other microcontrollers.
Elegoo Nano Board
Nice Boards, Nice Cost
Windows driver installation is easy.
Power consumption is low.
The header pins haven't been soldered.
Input and Output
Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. Some pins have specialized functions:
Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB chip.
Classic LED Project with Nano Board
This example project shows the simplest thing you can do with an Elegoo Nano to see physical output: it blinks the on-board LED just like the star in the sky.
Hardware needed for this project:
1 x Nano Board
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x Breadboard
2 x Wires
The Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the official Arduino/Genuino UNO, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328;Architecture: AVR
- Operating Voltage: 5 V;
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB; EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz; Analog I/O Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pins: 40 mA (I/O Pins)
- Input Voltage: 7-12 V; Power Consumption: 19 mA
- PWM Output: 6; Digital I/O Pins: 22
Package Include : 3 X Nano Board
PCB Size: 18 x 45 mm
Weight: 7 g
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, ELEGOO provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
14 DAYS REFUND & 30 DAYS EXCHANGE FOR ANY REASON
RETURNS FOR REFUND
All returns for refund must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE
All returns for exchange must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, returned with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURN PROCESS AND RETURN EXPENSE STATEMENT
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to obtain the address information you need regarding of returning the products. Please place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return through a trackable method.
*Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. Please kindly understand.*
*If the machine was damaged, we will cover the shipping cost for exchange and refund.*
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed and refund you the payment via Paypal.
After the 14-days refund/30-days exchange window has expired, your only recourse regarding the products is through our warranty.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Regarding defective or damaged products, please don't hesitate to contact us at the customer service channels below to acquire technical support, refund or exchange.
For Arduino kits, robots, and other technical support:
firstname.lastname@example.org (North America);
email@example.com (Europe, UK, Asia & Australia)
- For 3D Printer technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting our customer service team, buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase (order number from online purchases made through ELEGOO, Amazon or other ELEGOO's authorized resellers), tell us which product you purchased, and describe the problem as clearly as possible through text, images or short videos. This will help our team to process your inquiries and help you solve the problems more efficiently.
Following Conditions Are Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource or second-handed parties