- 100% compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 2 Model B B+ A+ A, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor.
- 480x320 resolution for a sharper display.
- Provide convenient human-machine interface Raspberry Pi, with mobile power use, can be DIY design anywhere
- There are some GPIO ports on the 3.5" LCD. It is very convenient to install the 3.5" LCD with your raspberry Pi2 and Pi3
- Drivers and Software are provided in the enclosed CD. You can also download the same tutorials online at the resource section of this page
Elegoo 3.5” TFT screen is specially designed for Raspberry pi, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor.
LCD Interface: SPI
3.5inch TFT LCD (B) x 1
|Support Access Raspberry Pi 3 2 Model B B+ A+ A, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor.
Provide convenient human-machine interface Raspberry Pi, with mobile power use, can be DIY design anywhere. Retropie is not workable.
|There are some GPIO ports on the 3.5" LCD. It is very convenient to install the 3.5" LCD with your raspberry Pi2 and Pi3.
Drivers and Software are provided in the enclosed CD. The product is suited for terminal use and not an ideal solution for gaming applications. It does have some good applications that it can be used for.
If you want to use the 3.5 inch TFT at your current system, you should add the Driver debugging system by yourself (need more time to do that).
So we suggest that you use our Driver debugging system and then the 3.5 inch LCD panel can be working well.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, ELEGOO provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
14 DAYS REFUND & 30 DAYS EXCHANGE FOR ANY REASON
RETURNS FOR REFUND
All returns for refund must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE
All returns for exchange must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, returned with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURN PROCESS AND RETURN EXPENSE STATEMENT
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to obtain the address information you need regarding of returning the products. Please place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return through a trackable method.
*Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. Please kindly understand.*
*If the machine was damaged, we will cover the shipping cost for exchange and refund.*
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed and refund you the payment via Paypal.
After the 14-days refund/30-days exchange window has expired, your only recourse regarding the products is through our warranty.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Regarding defective or damaged products, please don't hesitate to contact us at the customer service channels below to acquire technical support, refund or exchange.
For Arduino kits, robots, and other technical support:
firstname.lastname@example.org (North America);
email@example.com (Europe, UK, Asia & Australia)
- For 3D Printer technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting our customer service team, buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase (order number from online purchases made through ELEGOO, Amazon or other ELEGOO's authorized resellers), tell us which product you purchased, and describe the problem as clearly as possible through text, images or short videos. This will help our team to process your inquiries and help you solve the problems more efficiently.
Following Conditions Are Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource or second-handed parties