- ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit V3.0 with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano
- Updated from the old version (others): Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit.
- Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, heartbeat sensor, two of the hall sensors, one of the dual-color sensors. Add useful modules like the GY-521 accelerometer module, LCD1602 screen, DS1307 real-time clock module, etc.
- The upgraded tutorial only for R3, MEGA2560 R3, NANO in CD, listing paper, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team. There are tutorials on the CD that come with it. If you prefer to download the tutorials online from the official website
- 100% compatible with Arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi, and STM32.
- Note: To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.
Sensor kit that everyone can use to learn electronics and programming
Electronics is not as complicated as you imagine especially with Elegoo 37-in-1 sensor kit. For advanced users like professional lab engineers, electronic major students and experienced hobbyists for starters, they can use this kit to do various kinds of tests and experiments with so many sensors available at hand.
What about novice users who don't have any electronics knowledge? Fear not amigo. Just follow our tutorial enclosed and step by step you will come to realize that learning electronics is more fun than you ever expected with this amazing sensor kit.
It’s a good choice and perfect gift for your friends, family or kids who are obsessed with electronics, programming or robotics to take their first steps on electronics journey!
Detailed and easy-to-follow tutorial helps you learn electronics without problems
An enjoyable and educational experience is definitely the priority option to learn electronics. Our detailed tutorial with 31 lessons ranges from simple projects like how to monitor temperature and humidity with DHT11 sensor to complex projects like how to achieve the goal of timing control switch using a 1 channel relay module. Easy to understand and easy to follow.
Schematics and wiring diagrams are also presented in our tutorial, which helps you better understand why those sensors are connected in that way. Besides that, we also have the IDE for programming codes ready in the CD and our website. If you are a professional and prefer a little DIY you can also edit the codes as you wished and make it more personalized.
Multi-Projects you can do with this kit
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity sensor
DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a composite sensor which contains a calibrated digital signal output of the temperature and humidity. The dedicated digital modules collection technology and the temperature and humidity sensing technology are applied to ensure that the product has high reliability and excellent long-term stability. The sensor includes a resistive sense of wet components and NTC temperature measurement devices and connects with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller.
HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor
PIR sensors allow you to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range. They are small, inexpensive, low-power, easy to use, and don't wear out. For that reason, they are commonly found in appliances and gadgets used in homes or businesses. PIRs are basically made of a pyroelectric sensor, which can detect levels of infrared radiation. Everything emits some low-level radiation, and the hotter something is, the more radiation is emitted.
GY-521 Triaxial acceleration triaxial gyroscope sensor
GY-521 six-axis sensor usually consists of two which are accelerometer and gyroscope. The GY-521 is a 6 DOF (Degrees of Freedom) or a six-axis IMU sensor, which means that it gives six values as output. Three values from the accelerometer and three from the gyroscope. It is also a sensor based on MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) technology. Both the accelerometer and the gyroscope is embedded inside a single chip. This chip uses I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit) protocol for communication.