- Tumbller is a newly designed robotic car kit that has multiple fascinating functions like IR control, auto-follow, obstacle avoidance, bouncing mode, and glowing in different LED colors and also you can control it with your mobile phone using our new ELEGOO BLE Tool APP. This kit is fully compatible with Arduino IDE.
- Tumbller comes with a well-designed tutorial with illustrations, which shows you how to assemble the kit step by step and how to play with all the interesting functions.
- You can modify the default codes and upload your own program using Offical IDE and work with the reserved pins to add more sensors.
- STEM kit for everyone: Tumbller is easy to assemble and suitable for kids to have some hands-on experiences and learn basic programming knowledge. Professional robotic hobbyists can also enjoy it by customizing and adding more functions to this kit. Here's the link to the assembling video for your reference: https://youtu.be/v6tmanA4Dao
- Package and Warranty: All parts and components are well protected in each box and contained in the outer package. We offer a 1-year quality guarantee for Tumbller so you can buy it with confidence.
Introduction of Tumbller
Tumbller is a smart self-balancing car designed by ELEGOO for teenagers over 12 years old. It has multiple functions and offers you a great hands-on experience. It's also a DIY kit that helps kids with fostering creativity and inspires imagination. Since it's developed and based on Arduino so you can modify its function via Arduino IDE programming as well.
Tumbller has 6 modes as below:
- IR remote control: To control the car move forward or backward by pressing the arrow key on the remote controller.
- Auto-follow: While the ultrasonic sensor discovering the moving object in front, the car will follow up accordingly
- Obstacle avoidance: It can discover and avoid the obstacle in front and keep going.
- Bounce mode: Press the command key, it will tilt forward, and press the key again, it will stand up instantly and keep balance.
- Glowing mode: Tumbller has 6 colorful light modes, you can switch it freely as you like.
- Mobile control: With our newly developed ELEGOO Tool app, it’s very easy and smooth to control Tumbller using your mobile phone.
Press the command key, Tumbller will tilt forward and enter Bounce Mode.
Press the key again, Tumbller will stand up instantly and keep balance by itself.
Tumbller will avoid obstacles ahead of it automatically with the ultrasonic sensors on the platform by sending waves and calculating the distance. Keep your car away from collision and enjoy the fun.
If there is an obstacle in front, Tumbller will move forward or backward with the obstacle.
If there is an obstacle on the left or right side, Tumbller will turn left or right with obstacles.
Press the command key, Tumbller will light up one light effect. Press it again, it will switch to another one.
There are six light effects and you can switch according to your preferences.
How to use ELEGOO BLE TOOL APP?
Step 1: Enter the language list in the top left corner, you can choose the language which you prefer.
Click Tumbller to enter the control page.
Step 2: Connect the Bluetooth in the right upper corner. The icon on the left is Rocker Control, and the icon on the right is DIY Control.
Tips: If you can't find the Bluetooth name, please turn off Tumbller, then turn it back on and reconnect Bluetooth.
Step 3: You can control the Tumbller to move in 8 directions by holding the rocker.
Release the rocker then Tumbller will enter in standby status.
|Step 4: You can control the Tumbller with your mobile phone using our new ELEGOO BLE APP.|
The tips for using Tumbller:
- The screw on the coupling might get loose after long-time working, so please pay attention to lock it tight.
- When DIY Control on the App, the message to make Tumbller turn right is "i" instead of "r". We wrote "r" in our paper manual.
- When assembling the expansion board, if you find the infrared sensors on the sides are bent, please twist it a bit and make sure it stands up vertically on the board so it can work properly.
- When you pick up the Tumbller vertically, the wheel will still rotate. After tilting the Tumbler ±27º, the rotation will stop.
- Tumbller can’t be used in places where the sunshine or light is too bright if you are using the IR function, because the strong brightness will affect the sensor.
- The LED will flash red when the battery is running out of power.
- The USB interface is only used for burning program. When burning programs, please turn off the battery to prevent interference.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, ELEGOO provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
14 DAYS REFUND & 30 DAYS EXCHANGE FOR ANY REASON
RETURNS FOR REFUND
All returns for refund must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE
All returns for exchange must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, returned with all parts & accessories included and all original tags and labels attached.
RETURN PROCESS AND RETURN EXPENSE STATEMENT
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the address information you need regarding of returning the products. Please place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return through a trackable method.
*Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. Please kindly understand.*
*If the machine was damaged, we will cover the shipping cost for exchange and refund.*
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed and refund you the payment via Paypal.
After the 14-days refund/30-days exchange window has expired, your only recourse regarding the products is through our warranty.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Regarding defective or damaged products, please don't hesitate to contact us at the customer service channels below to acquire technical support, refund or exchange.
For Arduino kits, robots, and other technical support:
email@example.com (North America);
firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe, UK, Asia & Australia)
- For 3D Printer technical support: email@example.com
When contacting our customer service team, buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase (order number from online purchases made through ELEGOO, Amazon or other ELEGOO's authorized resellers), tell us which product you purchased, and describe the problem as clearly as possible through text, images or short videos. This will help our team to process your inquiries and help you solve the problems more efficiently.
Following Conditions Are Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource or second-handed parties