Money Saving Project allows customers to buy PLA or resin in bulk at a very low price. By doing so, we are able to manufacture and ship materials in bulk at a reduced cost. As soon as the materials arrive at local warehouses, we will dispatch from there and ship them in bulk to your address, reducing stocking fees and minimizing risks. Overall this method could process manufacutring and shipping on a large scale and reducing cost from the roots so customers can enjoy the best price.
- Product Description
- 【High-Quality PLA Filaments】Made of high-quality PLA, a commonly used thermoplastic material features lower melting temperature and ease of use, low warp and shrinkage, odorless during printing, and provides a glossy surface finish.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 Strict tolerances guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter much smoother and more stable printing with the dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
- 【Less-tangle and Easy to Use】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination to ensure that the line is neatly arranged and less tangled, and to avoid possible snap and line breaking. A larger spool inner diameter design for easy feeding.
- 【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】Designed and manufactured with clog-free, superb layer bonding and great fluidity for smooth and stable extrusion. Complete dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in the bag to protect the filament from moisture, no clogging and bubbling problems.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Universal compatibility with most of the common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers on the market due to the high-quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and a small dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.02mm.
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 190°C - 230°C
Recommended Heated Bed Temp: 40°C
Dimensional Accuracy 99% Probability: +/- 0.02mm
Printing Speed: 30~100 mm/s
Net Weight: 1 kg/spool (2.2 lbs), 5kg/set
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.2mm
Density: 1.24 (g/cm3 at 21.5˚C)
Tensile strength (X-Y) : 44.2 ± 1.3 (MPa)
Elongation at break (X-Y) : 2.0 ± 0.4 (%)
Bending modulus : 3100 ± 220 (MPa)
Bending strength : 84.1 ± 2.2 (MPa)
Charpy impact strength : 2.8 ± 0.21 (kJ/m2)
Frequently Asked Questions
How come you have such a low price?
How long does it take to deliver an order?
Normal delivery takes 60 days, depending on the location. We will pass all the order information to the manufacturing dept and shipping to overseas after QC procedure.
Can I cancel my order if don't want it anymore?
Absolutely. You can cancel your order anytime before we start dispatching from local warehouses. Once we updated the tracking number for your order you will receive it within the next 3 -5 business days, during which you need to contact us at email@example.com to cancel your order.
What should I do if there is a problem with my product?
If you have any problems with the product quality after receving it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help out and solve the problems for you.
Is ELEGOO PLA compatible with other brand FDM Printers?
ELEGOO PLA filaments are compaitble with most type of FDM 3D printers on the market.