- Product Description
- 【High-Quality PLA Filaments】Made of high-quality PLA, a commonly used thermoplastic material features lower melting temperature and ease of use, low warp and shrinkage, odorless during printing, and provides a glossy surface finish.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 Strict tolerances guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter much smoother and more stable printing with the dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
- 【Less-tangle and Easy to Use】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination to ensure that the line is neatly arranged and less tangled, and to avoid possible snap and line breaking. A larger spool inner diameter design for easy feeding.
- 【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】Designed and manufactured with clog-free, superb layer bonding and great fluidity for smooth and stable extrusion. Complete dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in the bag to protect the filament from moisture, no clogging and bubbling problems.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Universal compatibility with most of the common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers on the market due to the high-quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and a small dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.02mm.
ELEGOO PLA Filament 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Compatible with Most FDM Printer
(1KG/Spool, 2.2 lbs)
Net Weight: 1 kg/spool (2.2 lbs)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 190°C - 230°C
Recommended Heated Bed Temp: 40°C
Dimensional Accuracy 99% Probability: +/- 0.02mm
Printing Speed: 30~100 mm/s
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.2mm
Density: 1.24 (g/cm3 at 21.5˚C)
Tensile strength (X-Y) : 44.2 ± 1.3 (MPa)
Elongation at break (X-Y) : 2.0 ± 0.4 (%)
Bending modulus : 3100 ± 220 (MPa)
Bending strength : 84.1 ± 2.2 (MPa)
Charpy impact strength : 2.8 ± 0.21 (kJ/m2)